Mobile phones have become as ubiquitous as wristwatches once were. Men, women and even children are today connected to others from across the world, all thanks to the new smartphone technology. Smartphones are virtual computers that you can carry around in your pocket easily. These mobile phones not only allow you to talk to another person but also provide you a world of information, all in the palm of your hands.
Spread of the Smartphone
According to a report by Statista, as of January 2018, there were over 3.7 billion individual mobile users in the world. Also, thanks to the advanced smartphone technology in use today, mobile smartphones accounted for nearly 50% of the total global internet usage volume. There are numerous such facts and figures which show clearly the still-increasing numbers of smartphone users worldwide.
We all know that a smartphone is hardly of much use unless and until you have smartphone applications, or ‘Apps,’ installed in it. Mobile apps are simply software that is designed to run on mobile platforms, such as Android, iOS, Windows, etc. With the rise in numbers of smartphone users, mobile apps have become an essential aspect of conducting commerce, from the ground level up to B2B level.
Who needs a Mobile App?
Who needs a mobile app, is one of the most frequently asked questions in the commerce sector today. Plainly speaking, a smartphone app is an excellent way to perform almost all of your business functions. An ideal mobile app development company is able to design attractive and easy-to-use mobile apps. These can be in the form of entertainment apps, informational apps, commerce apps, etc. Today, mobile apps have become an integral part of our day-to-day schedule. We have apps that wake us up in the morning, help to organize the entire day, apps that help you do a hundred different things during your entire day and even apps that help you to sleep at the end of the day.
Seeing the immense efficiency, convenience and vital connectivity that smartphone mobile apps provide today small and large business of all kinds are in search of the best custom Android app development company.
Benefits of Mobile Apps in Business
These are the express benefits that are seen when you design, develop and launch a mobile app to conduct business online:
Benefits to Business
This is how your business will benefit when you launch your unique app, with the help of the ideal Android application development company:
• Builds and Strengthens Customer Loyalty – Apps are an excellent way to have a direct and constant connection with your potential, new and existing customers.
• Improves Brand Impact – Mobile apps are seen hundreds of times by users on their phone screen through the course of a single day. This is an effective way to subconsciously register an impact on the user’s mind, thus helping to improve your brand recognition and visibility.
• Better Access – By sending updates about offers on your commercial apps, you can allow users to make purchases easily and faster, at anytime and from anywhere.
• Constant Customer Connectivity – With today’s fast-paced lifestyle barely allowing sufficient time for conventional shopping at shops and malls,apps have become the best way to make purchases on the go.
Benefits to Customers
When you choose to have your app designed by the most reliable and efficient app development company these are some of the distinct benefits you will be providing to your consumers:
• Smooth Sales – Using app for making online purchases is now preferred over conventional online shopping from e-commerce portals. As apps not only remember each individual consumer’s preferences, they also prevent the need to fill relevant information every time the customer makes an online purchase.
• Constant Communication – Now, with your commercial app, it becomes remarkably easier to send notifications of interesting events and attractive offers, directly to your customer’s mobile. This is far more effective than the conventional bulk promotional emails and other online content used.
• Ease of Access – Apps are the fastest and best way for customers to get in touch with your business. Apps that sell products or offer services are designed to enhance efficiency and minimize processing time of the order placed by consumers.
These, and numerous other such benefits, are the reasons that having app is a must for all types of small and large businesses. Choosing the most experienced is important as the quality of the app decides its effectiveness. Select an app development company which provides all-around app design, development,and maintenance services to ensure optimum profits in the end.
3 Reasons to Have a Mobile Application for Your eCommerce Customer and Business Needs
Future of UX
New Tips In Contemporary Property Design